It's a weight thing.

I don't know why people have to be so nasty about weight. Sometimes I just want to say what is really on my mind to people when they make their "little" comments, but generally I just shrug it off. SO for any of you nosy people or snide ones, here is what the deal is.

I was following C25K at this link:
Cool Running.



BUT I got too good at running to follow that plan any longer.

My pre-pregnancy weight was 116. I currently weigh 134. I am trying to get back down to 125-130 ish. 125 would be optimal.

My jean size is an 8, but that is a bit roomy and sometimes I wear my size 6 jeans and I am comfortable in those. Most of my pants are a 5/6. Now I can get my big ole butt in those, but I'd rather lose the rest of my weight first.

I do my Pilates once or twice a week (I try to do more, but being a mom often gets in the way of that). I go to the gym once a day. I've been running mainly, but once the pool opens again, I will add swimming twice a week. The biggest thing lately is to cut down on portion sizes. That is proving to be the most difficult. I think it is the breastfeeding that makes me feel so hungry.

SO, if you have something negative to say about my weight, let me tell you, I run a 6:53 minute mile. You had better be able to keep up with me or you can take your negativity and shove it, well, you know where.

Comments

Jen said…
Gee, I wonder who you are talking about? I can make a guess, but might me wrong. :-)

I think you are doing great and am HIGHLY jealous of your workouts! I can barely function enough some days to get dressed!

You GO Girl!
Devenuta Family said…
You look wonderful and anyone making those kind of comments should ba ashamed of themselves. I would love to be able to work out like you do, consider yourself fortunate. I have a bike thing that I could ride if I wasn't on here right now (hahaha!) but the nearest gym is about half an hour and not free at that! Sometimes I do miss the military... I have lost 29 pounds since Jacob was born and I want to lose 15 more. Breastfeeding worked really well for me in the past, hope the same goes for this one. I love reading your blog and you are so lucky to get it updated so often. I am bad about finding the time to do mine. Take care.

Popular posts from this blog

Trail River Campground

We are still in Seattle for Day 7!

My Dad is the coolest.