Filthy

True to form, life never goes quite like I expect it to.

This morning, Autumn told me her throat and head were hurting.

I checked her temperature: 99.8.

AH! Now the great debate whether to send her to school.

I told her that after I ran, I would come up to the school and check on her.

I drove over to the trail head, but I just could not justify (or come up with the energy) 11 miles.

I called the doctor's office and got the girl an appointment to get her throat swabbed.


I picked Autumn up and took her over to Iris. She tested negative for strep.

Actually, once I got to the school, Autumn did not look quite so bad anymore.

I took her back to school.

I did some studying.

Some writing.

Some lawn mowing.

Some cleaning of the backyard.


The raccoon's left a mess for me to clean up on the back porch.


I also attempted to clean out the pool, but man, that was more work than I was expecting.

I'm kind of freaking out about this message I got from the VA.

It does look like I am taking a class I don't need and that makes me so angry.

I took the classes my academic adviser told me to take and she is the Department Chair over the Biology Department.

I am going to take my paperwork in tomorrow, but I do not know what this means.

We may end up paying for this class out of pocket.

I can only hope at this point that they won't change the BAH. That would suck!

I hope that you are on your way home now. Although, I have no idea if you are or not.

Will your phone work?

Are you going to call me in the morning?

Will I ever fall asleep tonight?

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo
185 days of needing you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trail River Campground

Day Care

We are still in Seattle for Day 7!