It's a new day.

Today is a big day for me. I am leaving Autumn for most of the day in the care of Cindy and Sean. It probably sounds lame, but I am nervous and sad about it. I am happy to be going to follow a radiologist around, but I will miss Autumn. I hope that Autumn behaves well for Cindy and that she acts like a savage for Sean (you know, so he can get a taste of what I go through on a daily basis). Anyway, wish me luck!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I also sometimes want to give John "a taste of what I go through on a daily basis".. hehehe!!! Then he'll realize that, being a full time Mom is not a simple job at all. In fact it's the most demanding one.
Wish you the best...

Popular posts from this blog

Trail River Campground

Day Care

We are still in Seattle for Day 7!