A few more steps.

Last night Autumn took several more steps. It was so exciting. We are going to try to take a video of it so that others can see.

The plan for today, go to the movies. We would like to see Bedtime Stories. After that, we are going to see the ice sculptures being put up for the 2009 Fire and Ice show.

Remember Christmas day when I told you that Sean had to shovel the drive? Here are some photos from that. I know that some people think that it isn't so bad here, that there are other places that are colder and all I can say to that is---Try living here!! This is our life six months out of the year, not just a few weeks. I am grateful that the winter solstice has taken place. That means we are catapulting towards more daylight!!!!!

Snowy Jeep.
Snowy Jeep.

Snowy Sean.
Snowy Sean.

Today is my Grandmother's 87th Birthday. So to Grandma S. Happy Birthday!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

The man in the box.