Home, Sweet Home.

Autumn and I made it home last night around midnight and we are plain tuckered out. I haven't updated my blog in awhile and I have a ton of pictures and other things to share, so I'm going to try and update every few days. Today I would like to share with you our trip to
Fantasy in Lights.


Grandpa and Grandma Jordan took Autumn, Cole, Devonne and me to the light show. If you live near this attraction in Georgia, I highly recommend you go. We had an absolute blast. Autumn and I were unaffected by the cold-it was just a normal day out for us, but others may have thought it was a bit chilly. We drove around the park and saw all the lights-Autumn wasn't as excited about that as I had hoped she would be, but my nephew Cole loved it!!! Autumn was very interested in all the indoor Christmas displays (minus Santa-he scares her). We walked around and had hot chocolate. Overall, lots of fun.

Fantasy in lights

Cherish, Cole and Autumn Fantasy in Lights.

Jim and the children

Grandpa Jordan, Cole and Autumn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

The man in the box.