Hump day.

Wednesday's are so busy.

So this morning, I left the house about 15 minutes later than I normally do and that was such a big fail.

I drove around campus for 30 minutes trying to find a parking spot.

I barely made it to class on time.

I would really like to park at the park and ride and then ride my bike to class.

I need a bike lock in order to do that.

I don't have one.

The girls are just now, at 9 pm, getting to bed.

We had a big choir practice tonight.

We are unveiling our new choir robes and new order of service on Sunday, so I felt like I needed to stay.

I need to focus on doing A LOT of homework tomorrow.

My 6 miler is tomorrow.

The weather has been really nice in the morning.

Good night.

I love you.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo
143 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trail River Campground

We are still in Seattle for Day 7!

July's 2026 sailing trip! Day one Seward to Bulldog Cove.