Come What May.

There will be pizza even though you are not here.

Millie did not like her pizza, but Autumn ate all of hers.


I ate all of mine.

It wasn't an overly exciting day.

We did church.

I heard these verses:

Isaiah 43: 1-3
But now, this is what the Lord says—
he who created you, Jacob,
he who formed you, Israel:
“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
2 When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
3 For I am the Lord your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;


I like these verses. They are comforting to me.

I had intentions of doing some cleaning, but the steam just ran all out of me.

I haven't been sleeping well at night.

The girls and I all climbed in our bed and watched movies today.

Millie, Autumn and I all slept for several hours and Millie even longer.


We are sad.

Autumn is sad.

Millie is sad.

I am sad.



We are going to get through this, I know, but we are sad.

At least we have each other.


It truly is a comfort.

I wish we could comfort you.

What we would give to be with you.

I miss you.

I miss your face.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo
Day 6.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trail River Campground

Day Care

We are still in Seattle for Day 7!