Nails.

My tire keeps getting really low on air. I decided that since we are driving a bit tomorrow to Atlanta for Legoland, I should get it checked out.

I thought I bought my tires from Walmart, but when I went through my receipts, turned out they were from Sears. I drove over there and she asked me if we purchased the road hazard and I said I didn't know. I did however have ALL my paperwork and apparently we did.

Photobucket
They checked my tires and found 3 nails. 2 in the one that kept going flat. I saw at least one plug go in that tire. The third nail is now in the front driver side. He said it wasn't leaking and did I want him to take it out? I told him I guess not, if it starts giving me trouble, I can always bring the car back in.

He said the alignment was fine and they rotated the tires for me.

I have this feeling I acquired nails when I went to the new part of our neighborhood to see the new houses that are under construction. Although, I have no idea!

While I waited for the work to be done on my car, I walked around sears. I found a princess dress for Millie that was originally $44. I got it for $3.99. SCORE!! I wish I had gone in there sooner. That was the only dress I found (that wasn't a summer sun dress).

I completely spaced about church tonight. By the time I realized it was Wednesday (or Friday, if you are Millie), we were already late for church.

I cooked Jerk Chicken thighs, which the girls ate this time, rice and lima beans. It was pretty good.

The girls are acting kind of crazy tonight. I think they can sense my tension. I just know that tomorrow is a big day. The pumpkin patch with the school and your mom in the morning, then Legoland in the afternoon. I have to get things packed up. The girls will have to change clothes because it will be cool/wet in the morning and hot/dry in the afternoon. Anyway, I love you and I miss you so much.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

Photobucket
The count: 117 days of only wearing princess outfits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are still in Seattle for Day 7!

Trail River Campground

July's 2026 sailing trip! Day one Seward to Bulldog Cove.