152

Beats per minute. That is how fast new human #2's heart is beating. My appointment this morning went well. My 20 week ultrasound is scheduled and I did my glucose test (I'm sure I passed that). My blood pressure was normal for the first time since I got pregnant! I haven't gained any weight as of yet. I cannot believe 20 weeks is just around the corner. That is halfway!!! And we haven't got anything started for new human!!!

On to Autumn news. Autumn said something new today- "Bless you."

Autumn and I went to Towne Square yesterday to check out the ice sculptures, but they weren't up yet. We did get a nice view of the Christmas lights though. Here is a picture of the square from the JC Penny parking garage.

Towne Square
It is pretty. This photo was taken about 4 pm. It's dark! I'm glad winter solstice is around the corner.

Purse goes everywhere
Autumn isn't going anywhere without...... HER PURSE! I put gloves on her, but she took them off because she couldn't hold her purse.

Hot chocolate face
We brought hot chocolate with us, you see it on her face? Autumn LOVED it!

Checking out the snow
You see Autumn's high waters? We are going to have to purchase a new snow suit I think. This one just isn't quite long enough. I hate to buy a new one, but I think it may be necessary.

Profile
The blue lights were so pretty!

Cry baby
Then comes the cry baby. I don't know what happen to my rough and tough Autumn, but she isn't enjoying the cold very much anymore. I guess I need to take her outside and spend lots of time with her outside until she gets use to it again.

Cherish and Autumn
Me and Autumn. That is my new scarf!!

Once we got home, Autumn perked up. Overall, I think she had a good time. I wish she would wear her gloves though.

Autumn

It has been good to meet you on the internet in the evenings. I hope we can keep that up for awhile. It has been snowing today- 2 to 6 inches is expected. I think after I get Autumn off to bed, I'll go shovel and hopefully it won't snow much more! I love you and miss you.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

43 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

The man in the box.