Swing of things.

Autumn and I are getting back into the swing of things. I wish you could have seen the look on Autumn's face when she realized she was going to get to sleep in her very own bed again. Even though Autumn was up late with me last night, she woke up right on time this morning, 7am. We met Cindy and Dylan at the gym and had a nice workout. It was the first time I got to workout since I left Alaska and it felt good.

Autumn ate so much fruit today. I am so proud of her for detoxing so quickly from all the sugar from Grandma!

I still have pictures from McChord that I need to download, but I think that will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm feeling tuckered out.

I love you and miss you so much it hurts.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

The count: 37 days without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

The man in the box.