Snow day!

It is snowing, A LOT! I debated last night about shoveling before I went to bed or doing it in the morning. Boy, I sure do wish I would have done it last night. There was about a half foot of snow this morning. Travis told me to wait, they'd swing by to help out, but by 9 am when no one made it this way, I figured I should don my snow suit (OK, yours!) and at least get started. Autumn and I had a ten thirty appointment at the gym. I didn't want to be the one who just shoveled where my car was going to drive over and leave the rest for someone else! So I got started:

Sexy snow shoveler.
I felt like the Vanna White of snow shovelers! I popped in Coraline for Autumn and headed out. I opened the door to:

The Jeep.
Initially, that didn't look like very much to me, but seriously, that was a good 5-6 inches on the top of the Jeep. Before I knew it, an hour had passed and I was just wrapping up when Nick and Travis drove up. Travis said they had good timing since I was just finishing up!! He is the comedian. I asked him if he thought my car could get over the mound of snow at the end of the drive way and he hopped out, grabbed the snow blower, Nick grabbed the shovel and they finished the job for me!!

Getting a hand.
Thank goodness, because I was exhausted at this point!

We are supposed to get four more inches today, 4 inches over night and 4 inches tomorrow. SO- that is another foot of snow. I'll just have to stay on top of it!! Much more than 4 inches is too exhausting to shovel off. Little at a time and steady is doable!

Knee high.
The snow is knee high (or higher) in the yard.

I'm attaching some videos of Autumn- one of her "talking" and one of her laughing. Autumn and I are having a good time together. She has been extra sweet the last few days, makes me wonder if she is getting sick or something. She has just been really affectionate.

So on to the videos. First, Autumn talking.



Now, Autumn laughing.


Hope that put a smile on your face.

I miss you something awful. Sorry I missed your text last night to get on the internet. You know I slept right through my phone beeping for almost an hour. I thought it didn't go off until I woke up, but I wasn't clear minded and realized it was the beep for a missed text. Hard to believe I slept to it going off for over an hour. I guess that gives you an idea of how exhausted I was. I know this is getting long, so I will close for now. I hope to meet you tonight my love.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

44 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

The man in the box.