Little People.

One of Autumn's Christmas gifts from my mom and dad was a Little People Nativity set. Autumn loves to play with it. The stable has an angel that goes on top and when you push the angel down, it plays "Away in a Manger". Big hit with Autumn.

We had a play date with Cindy/Dylan and Lisa/Ava this morning. Autumn was a complete crank. I don't think she got enough sleep or something, she acted really tired the whole time we were there. Cindy made us quesadilla's for lunch and I put some spicy pico de gallo on mine and have heart burn now! I was going to have taco's for dinner, but I think I'm going to eat cereal instead. Hope Autumn doesn't mind! Before dinner we are going to the gym to walk around the track. I had such a big lunch and didn't work out this morning, so I'd like to get a nice walk in. Hopefully Autumn cooperates.

Autumn and I are planning to go and see The Princess and the Frog this weekend. I'm sure Autumn will love that movie and I think I will like it too.

On to the pictures.

Away
Checking things out.

In A
Pushing the button to play the song.

Manger
Autumn saying, "cheese".

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

The count: 40 VERY LONG DAYS WITHOUT YOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

The man in the box.