Playing with fire.

I hear clank, clank, clank in the kitchen. This cannot be good, grab the camera first though- for proof. You never know what you might find.

Going for the knife
Uh huh! AUTUMN!!

Being bad
What mom? I wasn't doing anything!

So I've moved the knives for now, but it is only temporary. They need to go in a locked cabinet. I took Autumn's step stool upstairs to our bathroom so she could brush her teeth. I think I'm going to head back to Target and buy another one. I'm lazy and do not want to drag one up/down the stairs.

Having a good time
Autumn really enjoys brushing her teeth.... with MY toothbrush!

Say ahhh
Say AHHHHHHH- checking to make sure she did a good job.

scrub scrub scrub
She is so funny.

Autumn and I are going to head downtown after nap time to see about the ice sculptures and check out the Christmas lights. Remember that house in South Anchorage that does the Christmas lights to music over FM radio? This year is the last year, he is moving and his new neighborhood cannot support the traffic. He may set them up somewhere else, but he doesn't know yet. We are going to run by there as well and check those out. So us girls have a date with hot cocoa, ice and Christmas lights. What are you up to?

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

42 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

The man in the box.