Movie was a success.

Autumn loved the Princess and the Frog. It was such a joy to see her have so much fun. She sat in her own chair (partly to her demise)- it collapsed on her twice and she got REALLY stuck one of those times! When she couldn't take all the excitement anymore, she would stand up and dance, clap and sometimes yell at the movie screen. She was entertaining everyone around us. The part that amazes me is that she always shows the right emotion at the right time in the movie. When there is a scary part, she is scared, happy part, she is happy, etc. You will have such a good time when you get back taking her to see a movie.

When we walked out of the theater, Autumn bumped into some pals. Unfortunately, this is the only picture I snapped off before some kids came and bullied Autumn out of their way.
Alvin, Simon, Theodore.
Autumn was hugging, kissing and chatting with the Chipmunks. It was pretty comical.

We stayed in most of the rest of the day. Autumn and I are coming down with colds. I gave her some Benadryl and reloaded her vicks in her room, hopefully she gets a good night sleep.

I wanted to show you how Autumn "re-organized" our silverware drawer.
Organizational skills.
She must have got her organization gene from you. Can you imagine my surprise when I went into the drawer for a fork and that was what I found? Good thing you aren't here because you would have totally been blamed first!

I have to tell you, I'm considering skipping Christmas. I just think it is too sad to have Autumn open her Christmas gifts without you. I don't know if I have the heart to do it without you. I don't know.

Your Favorite Wife and airman. xoxo

41 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

The man in the box.