Easy, Breezy.

We've had a pretty easy breezy day. We went for a walk around the indoor track, then played and ate lunch at the Oasis. Still trying to figure out what is for dinner. It will probably be Ramen noodles or something similar.

I haven't taken any bath photos in awhile and I couldn't resist these because it was too funny. I ran Autumn a bubble bath and was walking around the room while she was playing, I peeked in to see this:

Bubble Beard
Bubble beard! How could I resist taking a photo of that and I promise you, she did that completely on her own. I think she was trying to drink the water or something! It had me cracking up so hard!

Splish splash
Splish Splash.

Tongue girl
Tongue girl!

That evil grin again.
There it is again, that evil grin!

So that is us in a nutshell. Sorry I missed you last night. I love you.

Your Favorite wife and airman. xoxo

51 Days without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

The man in the box.