A day at the beach.

Well, not really, but a day at the pool!!! Autumn is fearless Sean! She would jump right into the pool with no one there to catch her. You really have to watch her like a hawk around the water. The whole time in the water, she fought me and Travis to let go of her, even if the water was over her head. I will be so glad when she learns to swim. I think when you get home, you should take her to swim like a fish classes. I think that would be a great father-daughter activity!!

Getting ready
Autumn being impatient, waiting to get in the water.

Can we go yet
Can we go now?

Who is whiter?
Who wins the whitest baby contest? I don't know, they are both blinding me!!!

Dylan practicing swimming
Dylan and Travis- Dylan was practicing what he learned at swim like a fish. Paddling, kicking and blowing bubbles. I was pretty impressed with how he is doing after only a few lessons.

Kisses over the wall
Dylan giving Autumn kisses over the wall.

Fearless
A little blurry, but Autumn jumping.

grouchy
Autumn likes to walk in the water by herself- she makes my heart pound the entire time we are at the pool. She is so dangerous!!!

All by herself
She walked out of the kiddie side of the pool, went over to the stairs and proceeded to go into the deeper (3-4 foot) section of the pool!!! She cried when I told her it was time to go home, but she was shivering and turning blue.

That was our day in a nutshell. I love you and miss you.

Your favorite wife and airman. xoxo

56 days without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

The man in the box.