A new subject.

Well, not at first. It is STILL snowing, except it tricked me. When I checked outside, there was less this time than the last few days. So out I go to shovel and no sooner than do I get the front porch taken care of, I know I'm in for it. It was the real heavy stuff. Fortunately, Travis and Nick showed up right then! Travis did the drive way in about 20 minutes with that snow blower. I haven't taken any photos of the backyard.

Back porch
I don't even know what all that stuff is....

Back yard
That is a lot of snow out there. Somewhere in the middle of the yard is the sled (I have no idea where since it is buried in about 2.5 feet of snow).


While I was at the gym this morning, a very lovely lady I use to work out with (at Awesome Abs) gave me a treat.

My treat
Cherry Cordials.

Cherry Cordial
I think they are called cherry cordials- I can taste liquor in them and they are simply divine!

The ladies at Autumn's daycare also gave me a gift:
Snow Autumn
Autumn in a snowman! I hung it on the tree.

I love the daycare at the gym and the ladies that work there. Look at what Autumn has made there:
Puzzling rudolph
Puzzling Rudolph.

Gingerbread house
A Gingerbread house.

Taking a bite
Taking a bite!

Hey Autumn, that is made of broccoli.
Are you serious
Are you serious?

Cute pic of A
No it isn't!!!!!!! I think this picture is cute!

The other thing Autumn made:A
An ornament.

Finding the perfect spot for her ornament:
Finding a spot for it
Maybe here?

Finding the
Here?

Perfect spot
OK, right here!

Autumn's ornament
Autumn and her ornament.

Christmas Cherish
A picture of me.

In all of my brilliance, I put Autumn's Christmas gifts in the front room. Today, she discovered them.

Ball popper
Autumn playing with her ball popper.

Having fun
She really likes it!!

So this is the photo of her when I first caught her with it! I think it is hilarious.

Funny shot

I love you and miss you bunches.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

46 Days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

The man in the box.