Gatlinburg Pictures.











































I know I've been so terrible about keeping my blog up, but I blame Sean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah!! When he deploys, I will be much more diligent about it. It was hard to weed these pictures down to just a few because there were so many I loved. The one of Millie with her back to the camera, might be my favorite. Gatlinburg was simply stunning.

This poem by Angela Morgan, Titled, "God the Artist" describes it perfectly.

God, when you thought of a pine tree,
How did you think of a star?
How did you dream of the Milky Way
To guide us from afar.
How did you think of a clean brown pool
Where flecks of shadows are?

God, when you thought of a cobweb,
How did you think of dew?
How did you know a spider's house
Had shingles bright and new?
How did you know the human folk
Would love them like they do?

The Jordan's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.