Day Care

Everyday that Autumn and I go to the gym, Autumn goes to day care. We love the daycare. Miss Thea and Miss Kim are so great to all the kids and the stuff that Autumn gets to do that she might not otherwise. For an hour 4 or 5 days a week, I just love it.

Play doh
Autumn's activity for today was play doh. This is a big favorite with Autumn.

open
Please open this.

playing
Finally!

stabbing
Pounding the doh.

Autumn made us something at daycare this week:

Autumn's art project
It has to be my favorite thing that Autumn has made!

Hands in heart
Another view.

Autumn and I are going to church tonight and I'm really excited. The first few chapters of our study guide that I have read have been so interesting, I cannot wait to discuss it this evening.

It is so warm outside (31 degrees) that I'm half tempted to go for a walk with Autumn. My back is hurting though, maybe we will just walk around our neighborhood and play in the snow or something.

Your favorite wife and airman. xoxo

Lunch
101 days of missing you dearly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.