The Museum.

Autumn and I picked up Ava and headed over to the Natural History Museum with Jenny, Izzy and Issac in tow. I've taken Autumn there before, but it has been awhile. All the kids really enjoyed looking at all the animals (although Izzy was a little afraid at first). After we walked around the museum, the kids played in the dinosaur pits. Digging for dino bones and other buried treasures. They also have the chalkboard wall the kids drew on (minus Autumn who decided the floor was more fun to write on). There was a little table set up for play doh fun. We stayed about an hour, dropped Ava back off to her grandma. Autumn and I have been lounging the rest of today, but I think I'm going to head over to the PX and look at cameras.

I cannot believe I broke my camera and it really doesn't look like it is going to be an easy fix. I checked out Sony's website and to get a service repair, you have to pay 181 dollars. I'm pretty sure the flash bulb needs to be replaced and that sounds ridiculous to me. I might look for a cheapy camera for the mean time. Otherwise, how will I take photos for you??

You were right though, outside the camera works fine, but as you will see in this post, once we are inside......... ugh!!!!!!!!!!!

Feet
It was 41 degrees out today and that jacket had to come off for Autumn. She was hot and got totally cranky about wearing it, so I didn't make her wear her coat anywhere else.

Seal
Autumn stole that seal off of one of the displays and lugged it all around the museum today. I was for sure I was in for it when it was time to leave, but thankfully she was distracted and didn't mind leaving him behind for other children to enjoy!

The last picture I'm sharing today is one I took the last time Autumn and I went to the museum. I haven't shared this picture on the blog yet. I found it on my cell phone a few weeks ago.

I cannot wait for you to come home Sean. I miss you terribly. It hurts me so much when you are away. I was talking to Autumn today about you coming home. I said, daddy is coming home soon Autumn, she said no. I said yes he is, she said no, no. I am hoping that doesn't mean that she has given up hope that you will come home. That would be too sad. Deployment is so hard on the family. We both just want you to come home to us. Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

Best friends
110 days of missing our best friend (you.... not the dog)!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.