We shopped until we dropped!

Autumn and I had a pretty busy day. We went to Michael's to pick up some supplies for some art projects, then to Autumn's favorite store, Petco.

Customer in training
You see that dog house door behind her? She was totally trying to open that! ha ha ha I had to fuss at Autumn a little bit because she crashed that cart (on purpose mind you) into the bird house and freaked out all the poor birds.

Fish
Autumn always enjoys the fish.

Wow
She was saying, "WOW"!

We ran into a few really nice puppy friends, which Autumn loved! After Petco, we made our way out to Eagle River to hit up Walmart. Sarah sent me a gift card there for Autumn's birthday and I got a few books, two jumper dresses and two new pairs of jeans and still have some money left over on the gift card! They had the dresses and jeans for $5. You cannot beat that! On our way out, Autumn had to stop and see a cat about a car.

Chatting
At first she was just chatting Garfield up, but.....

Putting the moves on Garfield
Then Autumn made her move. Before I knew it....

Hugging Garfield
Autumn was hugging him. Autumn has been very affectionate today. Again, that always makes me wonder, is she just being super nice or is she getting sick?!?

Kissing Garfield
Now Autumn is kissing Garfield.

Sitting on Garfield
Sitting in Garfield's lap.

Happy driver
Just generally having a good time driving Garfield around.

Evil driver
Girl driver on the road!! Judging by the look on her face, I'd watch out!

After Walmart, we headed over to Fred Meyer where I found even more great deals. I got Autumn a whole bag of clothes for 75% off. Don't worry, all in all today I only spent about $30. Once we finished up at the Meyer, we were starving so we went to McDonald's (where every other Alaskan must have thought to take their kids today thanks to the melting snow, icy roads and general nastiness that is break up). It was insane in there, but Autumn and I got along just fine.

Apples
Eating her apples.

Silly
Being silly.

Singing
Singing.

Loving on kitty
Showering her kitty cat with some love. Autumn was loving on me like that today too, showering me with hugs and kisses. I cannot tell you how good that makes me feel as Autumn's mom and her friend. I know you are looking forward to being showered with Autumn hugs and kisses.

We still have two more places to go today. We are headed to Target and Kohl's after nap time. I love you and miss you dearly. PS My love chain is getting so short!! My mind is constantly consumed with thoughts of you coming home. Part of all this running around is to help my mind not think about it. Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

Day dreming
111 days of daydreaming about you coming home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.