The rest of the story.

I need to update about the rest of Autumn's birthday, but first I have to tell you something. I dropped my camera yesterday and the flash stopped working. I don't know if the bulb just needs to be replaced (if it can be replaced), but I'm trying not to be extremely upset about it. I'll google it or something. Hopefully it is an easy fix. SO, the pictures seem to have a weird color to them. On to the good stuff.

After nap yesterday, Autumn opened up her gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Coleman.

Photobucket
Checking out the package.

Photobucket
Tearing into it.

Photobucket
It was a Precious Moments Figurine. Autumn loves those. That is the second one she has received- this one sings Happy Birthday. I have often found that Autumn takes her Precious Moments Figurines to bed with her. She is very careful with them.

Photobucket
She was singing happy happy with it!

Photobucket
Autumn also got a baby doll. I hope she likes her new sister that much!

Photobucket
OK, hopefully she doesn't like her sister so much that she shoves fake ice cream down her throat!! My mom and dad also sent little groceries to go with her shopping cart that Cindy's mom/dad gave her for Christmas.

Microphone
Ice Cream Microphone!

Photobucket
Yes Autumn, you probably really do need some product in your hair. Don't you fuss at me to brush her hair, that is how it looks when she wakes up!!

Arrrrrgh I'm Two
Argghhh I'm Two. That shirt is from Jennifer and Brett. Considering how much of a savage Autumn is, completely appropriate! Thank you Jennifer and Brett.

This afternoon while I was looking up some recipes online, Autumn was in the kitchen being very quiet. After a few minutes, I realized it was a little too quiet. So, I'm not going to say much else about this next photo, but you have to pay close attention. There will be a hint at the end if you missed it.
Pay close attention
Just for fun.

Izzy, Jenny and Isaac came over this evening. Today is Izzy's second birthday. I cooked dinner (we had Italian salad and Chicken Parmesan). I also made two small cakes for the girls to ice and decorate. We sang happy birthday to Izzy and then enjoyed some cake and ice cream.

Cake
Autumn decorated her own cake (and ate most of the icing).

Measuring
109 Days of checking the temperature of her milk without you.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.