Catching snow.

Autumn and I have been extremely lazy. I cannot explain it, but I just cannot shake this tired feeling. I have just been trying to sleep whenever I can. Autumn is a demanding little human though and she makes it kind of hard to rest. She isn't use to being in the house so much, it just isn't the way our family operates. If things keep going well, we are still going to go out tomorrow for the running of the reindeer. I may or may not put Autumn in the stroller for that. We will have to see about the snow situation.

It is supposed to be cold today. High of 20. I wanted to take Autumn to see some of the dog races today, but I just don't know if that is going to work out or not. We will see how I feel in another hour or so.

Angie took the following photo (I believe that night I went to Labor and Delivery) and I just love this picture of Autumn and Riley.

Autumn and Riley.
They look like mirror images with their stuffed animals, books and blankets! Thank you for the photo Angie and thanks again for keeping Autumn for me so I could go to the hospital. I'm so glad the girls are starting to get along better!!

Snow walker.
Autumn loves walking in the snow. When I finally cannot take her whining to go outside anymore, I shove her out the front door. Oh, I'm just kidding, I don't actually shove her!!

Snow Angel
She is so happy to be outside!!

For the first time since you have deployed, I hope that I do not hear from you tonight. Not hearing from you means that you are finally making progress on your trek home. I love you and miss you bunches.

Your Favorite wife and airman. xoxo

Catching snow.
118 days of catching snow without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.