Seussical the Musical

Prepare yourself, this is going to be a long post and have lots of pictures.

Where does one start?

This morning we went to our play date at the Arctic Playgroundz. Autumn and I had a great time. We left about noon and headed home. On the way home I was involved in a 3 car pile up. I was the third car. I want you to know right now, we weren't hurt. No one was hurt, the car was not damaged, the police did not respond. We were sitting at a red light (the third car back), the light turned green. Everyone started to go, the lady up front slammed on her brakes in the middle of the intersection. It was snowing. Thankfully, we weren't going very fast, but I slammed on my brakes when I saw the truck in front of me getting ready to crash. It had been snowing, so when I hit the brakes so hard, we skidded right into the truck. The man in the truck made sure we were OK then began asking the lady at the front why she slammed on brakes. She was DRUNK as a skunk!! Since no one had any damage, we all left. Please don't give me a hard time about this and make me regret telling you.

Once we got home, the house felt cool to me. I realized it must be cold because Autumn brought me her jackets. That is right JACKETS!! That is why you will see that she is wearing two of them in the following photos.

While I was talking with my mom on the phone, Autumn was playing. I wasn't paying very much attention, but I asked her what was she doing. She said something in Autumnese, so I went to check.

Very bad girl
What a bad girl!! Can you tell she was proud of herself?

Putting it back
Putting the oatmeal back.

Dancing in oatmeal
Now the ultimate.... dancing in oatmeal. Guess I won't be making any no bake cookies for awhile- those were the instant oats.

After no nap, it was time to get ready for the Seussical the Musical. We are riding with Angie (plus Reagan) and Riley. I'll do my best not to wreck on the way there or home. We are heading out shortly, but I wanted to make sure I got an update post on here in case you are on at our normal time, but we aren't home. There will probably be more pictures. I want you to see how beautiful your daughter is, inside and out.

Pretty in pink
Pretty in pink (ps we need another one of those stools).

I needed better light, so I took the piano bench and put it in front of the window. Oh big mistake.

Autumn
Autumn started saying Dad.

The Jeep
She insisted you were out there.

Oh no.
Autumn, daddy isn't out there. Autumn, "Oh no!"

Pointing
Jeep, Jeep.

Silly look
Mom are you sure?? Yes Autumn, I'm sure.

Praying
Looks like she is praying almost doesn't it?

She wanted to be 100 percent sure, so she:

Daddy are you there?
Went to the door. "Daddy, daddy, home, home."

Looking for you
Still looking just to make sure.

Dissapointed
Oh the disappointment when you aren't there. I cannot tell you how much it breaks my heart to go through this every single day. I'm just glad I didn't get the picture from the front.

Cold!
It is cold out there.

I love you and miss you dearly. I think we will have a great time tonight.

Your Favorite wife and airman. xoxo

When are you coming home
96 days wondering when you will be home.

Comments

mama-j said…
Cherish,
So glad to hear you and Autumn and NH2 are ok after your afternoon skid! Autumn is absolutely beautiful! That coat is adorable as is the dress.......well heck......everything about her including the oatmeal playing is adorable! I hope you all enjoyed the musical!

Johnna

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.