Penny pincher

Autumn is our little penny pincher. I know she must get it from you, although I can admit that since marrying you, I would bend down and pick up a penny off the ground if I saw one. Autumn has the eye of a hawk though and can spot a coin on the ground 1/2 mile away. She brings them to me and we usually either put them in her pocket, purse or my wallet. I've collected quite a few from her, so I figured it was time to take her piggy bank down and show her what it was all about.

Penny pincher
She has collected quite a few coins over the last few weeks.

Dropping the coin in
Dropping them in.

Happy about it
She was happy to do it and even started clapping.

Pig ear
Checking her piggy bank out a little closer.

Autumn's hair
I put this photo in so you could see her hair! :-)

I went to spin class this morning and it felt really good. It leaves me pretty tired though. I took a nice nap today. It is nice outside, so Autumn and I are getting ready to don some snowsuits and get out in it. Probably just around the neighborhood though. Whatever storm we were supposed to get, it hasn't made its way here yet or it missed us completely.

We have a couple of exciting things coming up this weekend, one includes a dog sled ride. Crossing my fingers we get to do that. Can you imagine how much fun that will be for little Autumn?

I love you and miss you so much Sean. Your favorite wife and airman. xoxo

Squat
102 days of pinching pennies without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.