Slow Day.

Autumn and I took it super easy today. Well, sort of. I did some work around the house, but I find I run out of steam rather quickly. I have to really break up all the chores, but I got all the floors done downstairs today. Tomorrow I will work on the floors upstairs. This week I need to get on with the dusting, cleaning up the bathroom, then I think we will be about ready for you to come home.

While cleaning out the bathroom, Autumn decided to make camp in there. I fixed the door by the way.

Photobucket
She really enjoyed going in there and shutting the door. She got a hold of those travel size shaving cream cans that I bought for our guests and I was reminded of the story about your dad's shaving cream!!!

Once I finished all my chores, Autumn and I worked on our special art project for you. It has been a slow process, but she really has been having fun with it. All that is left at this point is to let things dry and pick out which photo we want to put in there. I ended up going with a bigger picture frame (5x7) to give Autumn more room for Artistic design, so the picture I had printed out will go in a different frame. We sure could use your input as to which picture to put in there.

Photobucket
She did the whole frame by herself.

Photobucket
Now she is using her thumb too!

After nap time Autumn was a bit cranky. I don't know what is the matter with her, but if she isn't getting her way, she is going into full melt down mode. I'm not going to lie, it is annoying. BUT, here she is eating a "cookie".
Photobucket
It was actually an English Muffin.

Photobucket
She is wearing her new favorite outfit of the week, the kitty cat dress your parents sent for her birthday (we are headed to church shortly).

Heart Wand
Using my flower arrangement decor as a wand! She started to spear her English Muffin with that thing. Kind of gross, but you know, whatever.

I have been going through all the photos today and found a few that I really like.

Smiling down on Autumn
From our visit to town square. I love the look on your face. I see you look at Autumn like that all the time and it makes my heart smile so big!

You know what she is thinking
You know exactly what she is thinking (as do I by the way) and it just cracks you up doesn't it! Doesn't that make you long for summer??

Reunion
From a walk we took (I believe that was on base)- something I think about all the time. Que the music, you guys could be running through a field of flowers towards one another, arms open wide!! Of course I remember how the story really ends on this particular day (Moose Nuggets!!!). This picture though captures what has been on my mind since you left. When will you be walking back into our lives again?

I love you and miss you dearly. Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

Drama Queen
112 days of missing out on all the drama that is Little Autumn Harvest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.