Keeping busy!

Seems like we have had a lot going on the last week doesn't it?? I guess I'm just trying to keep us preoccupied with activities so that we don't dwell on when is Daddy coming home.

It snowed last night. It looks like quite a bit, but that could be deceiving. At this point, I am just hoping it is a light snow and not a heavy one. My back is hurting for some reason and I just don't want to overdo it. I'll be sure to call someone for some help though if it looks like I cannot do it. STOP THE PRESSES! Aren't you proud of me?? Asking for help if I need it.

Today we are going to take it easy. Autumn was up so late last night. I think we are going to do some baking (Autumn involved kind of baking), then this afternoon we are going to H2Oasis. I love that the Army sponsors stuff like that so frequently. It really does help to keep distracted.

On to last night!

I am not really sure what it is about the combination of Autumn and Riley, but Autumn really misbehaves when she gets around Riley. Almost every time I have been with Angie, I have had to spank Autumn for acting up and I hardly ever have to spank Autumn. It stresses me out when she acts so badly and makes it really difficult to enjoy having some company. I don't know, hopefully it is just bad timing (for example, Autumn didn't get her nap yesterday, so maybe it has nothing to do with Riley???).

We started our evening off by enjoying a walk around the mall.

Mallet
Autumn of course had her blanket and kitty cat.

Kitty cat
We cannot leave home without those items.

More shopping
Riley was looking cute as a button.

Face plant!
Angie snapped this picture at exactly the right time! Autumn totally did a face plant. She stood right back up and took of running again, so we had to laugh about it.

We walked over to the Atwood Concert Center and it was cold!!!

Sitting in the window
I took a few photos of Autumn sitting in the window. That is the ice rink and Towne Square behind us.

Not sure what she is looking at
Not sure what she was looking at.

Cherish and Autumn
A nice gentleman took our photo. I don't think you can tell I'm pregnant when I have my coat on.

Gettign tired
Autumn was so tired!

Yawn
Big yawn!

waiting for the show to begin
We took our seat. Autumn sat by herself, she sat with me, she sat next to Riley and she sat next to one of Angie's friends.

Autumn and Riley
When the girls are nice to each other, they are really nice and when they are mean to each other they are pretty mean.

Loving on Riley
Autumn giving Riley some love. Riley was tickling Autumn and Autumn was just a giggling!

At one point during the show the kids on stage ended a song with the word possible. Next thing you know, it is quiet in the theater and Autumn is belting out the word possible. Everyone around us was giggling and saying Autumn may have a future in theater. I would not be surprised, Miss Erica Kane!!

Giant bear
After the show we walked back through the mall to get to the car. Here are the girls at that brown bear. I think it is funny that saying everything is bigger in Texas.... Compete with that guy Texas!! I always say everything is BIG in Alaska. Autumn is at least 2.5 feet tall and look at how little she looks next to that guy!

I am going to take photos throughout the day of whatever we decide to do. I hope you enjoy these photos. I love you and miss you bunches.

Sweet Autumn
97 days of playing dress up without you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.