Autumn's Birthday

Let me start this off by saying our day is only half over, so I do not have all the photos uploaded (or taken for that matter) as of yet. I wanted to put something up though for our family on the East Coast and since I may not have time to update after church, I wanted some pictures on here for you!

Let me start with a picture of New Human.

26 Weeks pregnant
26 weeks pregnant.

26 weeks!
A shot from the side. My belly really is growing, but it was much larger by this time with Autumn. I'll take it though! New Human is moving around a lot, I can feel and see it really well and for some reason it still grosses Autumn out. She will cover my belly if she sees it sticking out! Funny girl.

We slept in this morning! That is until the phone woke us up at 8 am. It was my mom. I guess we needed to get out of bed anyway. Autumn asked for a pop tart for breakfast, so of course that is what she got. After eating breakfast, I let her open Grandma and Grandpa Jordan's gifts.

Opening Grandma Jordan's Gift
The big noisy gift!

OHHH
Getting more excited! Autumn's hair looks crazy doesn't it!!

Elmo Phone
OHHH it's an Elmo phone!

Very excited
Checking it out.

Hello
Hello.

Hello
Can you hear me?

Does this thing work?
Is this thing really working?

Silly picture
This picture just cracked me up.

The other gift
On to the next gift.

A dress
A kitty cat outfit!! Autumn really liked it. She was saying, "Cute" and "pretty". She will wear it to church on Sunday.

Can you hear me now
I said hello!

After opening Grandma/Grandpa J's gifts, we got dressed for our outing for the day. I took Autumn to Glacier Brew House for lunch. I know, that doesn't necessarily sound like a place you should take a two year old, but their food is delicious!

At GBH
Autumn enjoying some Apple Juice out of her Hello Kitty Sippy cup.

Taking a sip
Taking a big gulp.

Autumn likes her new cup
The hello kitty cup was a smash with Autumn. She really likes it.

Very excited
More admiration for her cup.

Mac Salmon
I had the Macadamia Salmon. It was delicious. Wild Alaskan salmon pan-seared with macadamia nut crust, orange rum glaze, sweet cilantro infused oil, and mango ginger relish. Crisp crab rice cake and braised greens.

Alfredo
Autumn had alfredo pasta. She really enjoyed it.

The girls
A picture of us girls.

Cherish Autumn NH2
A better angle of Autumn.

The dessert
Autumn's dessert finally arrives and yes that is her putting the fork right into it.

Digging in
Autumn digging in.

Cherish and Autumn
I couldn't get Autumn to pause long enough to look at the camera and say cheese!

Big Bite
To say the least, she really enjoyed it.

Yummy
This one might be my favorite.

Outside
Walking back out to the car, Autumn had to stop to smell the.... crab apples!! Please notice the lack of snow on the sidewalk. I personally welcome that!

Funny girl
Such a happy, happy day for Autumn.

Autumn is napping right now. When she wakes up, she will have a birthday gift from Grandma Coleman to open (the rest of the gifts will get opened when you get home- in case anyone who sent a gift was wondering). After church, Autumn and I will do cupcakes and candles. I may just post the rest of those pictures tomorrow!

I love you and miss you dearly. I want you to know that Autumn missed you today too. She kept looking for you and asking for you all day.

So sad without you
108 days of fake crying without you. Your daughter is so dramatic!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.