Autumn's sick.

At least I think so. She is cutting a molar, so she may have a runny nose because of that, but I tend to think this is a cold. I can deal with a cold, but the lack of sleep might kill me. Autumn was up several times last night for several hours at a time. She refused to take a nap today, so I am just hoping that she doesn't get so tired that she doesn't sleep tonight either. Not much you can do for a cold. I did give her some Benadryl this morning and will probably give her another dose tonight. The problem really seems to be when she lays down.

We did manage to squeeze some fun out of our day.

Having fun
By spinning in the chair!

Laughing
This was a lot of fun for Autumn!

Good shot
It was a lot of fun for me too. Her smile can make the not so fun evening we had just melt away.

I would like to take this time to point out Autumn's:
Curly hair
Curls! Mister she is going to have straight hair. Can you admit it now that there is at least a little of my DNA in there?!?!? I think back to poor Dylan, he had to date Autumn when she was bald!! I guess that is true love for you though!

Up!
After a few minutes of spinning, Autumn wanted to be tossed up. Where did she get an idea like that from???

Catching Autumn
Maybe it was you?

Tossing a baby
I don't know... What do you think??

Tossing Autumn
It was definitely you!!!!!!!!! Baby tosser!!!

Holding on
Holding on for dear life!

95 days of spinning without you
She really did have a good time.

I wanted to take Autumn for a hike today since tomorrow will be entirely to busy, but the temperature did not cooperate. It was 5 degrees on our way home from the gym and with her runny nose, it will just have to wait until next week. I am looking forward to our coffee house play date in the morning and not going to the gym. I am cutting my gym days down to 4 days a week and today I didn't get to go to spin class because our instructor, Heather, had food poisoning (from Anthony's Pizza at the food court!!!).

I started my book, 30 Days to Understanding the Bible by Max Anders. Some people may not know this about me, but I grew up in the Church and I have to say, I was quite surprised by this book. The first chapter talks about the structure of the Bible and I'm learning things I didn't know before. For example, the Old Testament can be divided into three sections consisting of 39 books- The historical section, the poetical section and the prophetical section. Anyway, I am enjoying learning things about the Bible and I am hoping that when you get home, you will join me for the class.

Angie told me the sex of her baby, but she hasn't made the big reveal (at the time I'm writing this portion of my blog). The big reveal is this evening, so I look forward to tell you when we chat!

I love you and miss you dearly. Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

Great shot
95 days of spinning without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.