Another snowy day.

Woke up this morning to yet more snow. As much as I don't mind shoveling, it is getting tiresome. Zaps all my energy for a little while. I knew once Travis left, us girls would be fending for ourselves. I'll be so glad when you get home and can help Angie and I take care of the snow removal responsibilities.

Autumn is really enjoying the snow now. I'm thinking her boots are fitting so much better now and it really leaves me wondering if earlier this winter she was so upset about being out in the snow because her shoes were ill fitting.

Fun in the snow
Kicking the snow around.

Looking dainty
It amazes me that Autumn has the ability to look dainty no matter what it is she is doing or wearing!

Touching snow
Being a good girl and wearing her gloves. I haven't had to fight with her the last few snow outings to wear her gloves. She is fascinated with "touching" the snow. I need to upgrade to some better gloves for her now that she is getting the hang of it. Also, I figure her new snow suit can wait until you get home. We can look for one together.

Snowy gloves
Look at all that snow!

Flinging snow at me
Autumn flinging snow at me.

Enjoying the snow
Then so proud of herself for doing it!

Cherish and Autumn
The sun started to come out. Do you see it on the top of the trees?

I wanted to give you an idea of how snowed in the Jeep is on the one side.
Crying
Autumn was totally freaked out about me setting her in the snow like that!! You can see that she is nearly able to see over the top of the Jeep.

You see the top of the Jeep?
I told her to say hello to Daddy, but she said no! I want you to know that when we go and shovel the snow together, Autumn always cleans the snow off the Jeep. She talks about you the whole time she does it. It is so cute.

Autumn decided to take a little walk.
Foot steps
I decided to let her and snapped off this photo of her little foot steps. That speck way at the end of the photo, that is Autumn!

Loner
Your little clone in almost every way. The lone wolf.

Today is Super Bowl Sunday. Not sure if you knew that because you don't follow football. I have no idea who is playing or what we are going to do today. Autumn is still under the weather a little bit. I'm coming down with whatever it is she has. I think we will go to church tonight and just hang around the house. I love you and miss you so much it hurts.

Your favorite wife and Airman. xoxo

98 footsteps in the snow without you
98 days of footsteps in the snow without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.