Playing in the snow.

We've had a pretty busy day today.

This morning we went to our usual play date at Arctic Playgroundz. That was interesting. I think something was in the air. The kids (not ours of course) seemed very grouchy today. I finally thought I was about to have it out with a little boy when I saw him playing keep away with Autumn's kitty cat. He was old enough to know better, but fortunately all I had to do was grab the cat from him and pick up one very distraught Autumn. Little boys........ UGH!

After our play date, we made our way home, ate lunch and relaxed. After Autumn didn't nap, we went for a little hike out at Rover Run. I'll post the pictures from that tomorrow. Today I am showing you pictures from our play date outside yesterday.

Before I get to our pictures, it is snowing in the lower 48 (in the South). It is the big hairy deal down there right now and it is hard not to chuckle about it, at least a little bit. The evil side of me says, SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!! After all the calls I have taken from your mom and dad on some sunny beach in Florida, SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!! :-) Your mom sent me this photo. You should recognize the place:

Grandma and Granpa Jordan's house
I guess that is about two inches your mom said. They are expecting to get a total of 4 to 6. I think it will probably melt by tomorrow, but it sure is pretty today.

On to our snow. Autumn's latest thing:

Snow eater
Eating the snow/glove.

Cleaning the Jeep
Or clearing snow off the Jeep. Apparently I do not do a good enough job for Autumn. I think it is cute when she does this because the whole time she is talking to you, but it doesn't sound happy- it sounds like she is ranting about me not doing a good job. It's pretty funny.

Autumn doesn't think I'm doing a good job
More clearing.

Autumn and I were having a snow ball fight and I'm going to just say that she won.
Snow ball
That is a pretty giant snow ball. I thought for sure I was going to get hit with it, but Autumn is a nice person and instead....

Dropped it
Just dropped it in front of her.

Then something went flying by that caught Autumn's attention:
Airplane in the sky
Looking up at an.....

The airplane
Airplane. Know idea what that guy was, but he flew over us a bunch of times. Autumn kept pointing and saying hi.

Hello to the airplane
Giving the plane a little wave too.

On top of the mound
I put her on top of that giant mound of snow in overflow parking. I don't know why that scares her so much.

Cherish and Autumn
The two of us girls (technically 3 of us girls!).

Digging out the Jeep
Autumn was going to dig your Jeep out for you. She didn't get very far!

More snow eating
Some more snow eating.

Yuck
I guess she didn't like the way it tasted!

Tomorrow is our anniversary and I'm feeling pretty bummed about it. It feels like you are always gone for our anniversary. Honestly, I just wish you were home already. I love you and miss you dearly. Your favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

Happy 11th Anniversary (since it is technically tomorrow where you are).

A Christmas story
103 days of Autumn (thought I'd specify) licking snow without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.