Purple Nose.

Today I am 27 weeks pregnant with New Human Number two. On the one hand, this pregnancy has flown by, on the other hand it is still hard to believe there is going to be one more savage running around here!!!

I went to spin class this morning and kicked butt!! I mean, spin class kicked my butt!! While I was spinning, Autumn was Leonardo Da Vinci in day care. When I walked in she had the smock on and everything. Miss Kim and Miss Thea said she stood at the easel all morning. Makes me think we really should get her one for her birthday. I had to laugh when I got a closer look at Autumn. She has purple paint on her nose and in her hair!!

Purple nose
You cannot see it in her hair in this photo, but you see it on her face don't you!

While we were eating lunch, the sun was out in full force. I love sitting at the table, eating lunch with Autumn and soaking up the sun. I look forward to adding you to our routine!!

Stabbing the table
Autumn was stabbing the table with her fork. She knows she isn't supposed to do that.

Mischevious
You see that look on her face when I told her to stop!!

Smiles
I just cannot get over how beautiful our daughter is. She looks so much like you (don't tell her that though, she will argue that she doesn't!).

This afternoon we are headed out to the library- I have a few books I want to pick up and Autumn could use some new ones to read too. I may try to invite Jenny, but it will be short notice, so I don't know, it may just be Autumn and me.

I hope that you are traveling by now. I want you to know that I pray for your safety all the time, but I especially worry when you are moving around. I have all the phones turned on, so if you get an opportunity to call, even if it is in the middle of the night, don't even think twice about it, CALL ME!!

I love you and miss you terribly Sean James Jordan. I cannot wait to see your face, your smile, feel your arms around me and give you a giant kiss!!

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

114 days soaking up the sun
114 days soaking up the sun without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.