Singing and Dancing.

Autumn and I have been having such a good day today (even though I am still feeling tired!). I'm so glad it is February. It finally feels like time is moving again. Before we know it, it will be March and you will be home.

I must be talking about you coming home a lot because every day this week Autumn has gone to the front door to let you in. I open the door every time to show her that you are not on the other side of it. She seems confused. I just know though that when you do get home, this will be a ritual for the two of you- she will be so happy to see you! Can you picture it??

Laughing
Autumn laughing.

Drawing
Drawing.

Singing
This is where she started her dancing and singing.

Miss Erica Caine
More singing. You know Miss Thea at day care calls Autumn Miss Erica Kane!! I completely agree.

Bear hat
She was holding her little bear "Frostiness" and said "hat" then put him on her head.

twirling
Then the twirling!!

Thumb sucker
Thumb sucker!

Clapping
Clapping.

Silly face
Silly face.

laughing
Laughing.

Lovely girl
Happy beautiful girl.

We got all our errands done today that I told you about. I still have to make the salad to bring to church tonight, but we have some time yet. I'm looking forward to going to church tonight. I hope that when you get home, we will all be able to go.

I love you and miss you so much. Your favorite wife and airman. xoxo

Smiley face!
94 days of missing out on all the smiles and laughs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.