Short post

I will not be on the internet this evening. I need to rest and I need some time to myself.

Sometimes I am not sure what to say. I feel like I pour my heart out to you on the blog and because you have to be disconnected to do your job, it leaves me feeling disconnected too. I cannot be disconnected, it would be bad for me, but it would be really bad for Autumn. It makes it so that any criticism from you really hurts and bothers me. The last few times I have "talked" to you, you have been grouchy and very critical. It makes me not want to talk to you. That is why I will not be on the internet this evening.

I hope that you are well and that we can talk in a few days. I love you and miss you.

92 days without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.