Getting ready to turn two.

I can hardly believe our baby girl is turning two tomorrow. I wish you were here to celebrate with us Sean. I know it is not much longer and we can have a truly blessed celebration.

I could have never imagined how much our lives would change when little Miss Screamer entered the world. As we approach the two year mark, I am filled with mixed emotions. On the one hand, I'm so proud of Autumn for everything she is. Curious, challenging, smart, beautiful inside and out, daring, funny, and so brave. On the other hand, it is hard to believe two years have passed by so quickly.

On this day, the eve before Autumn turns two, please know that we are thinking of you. We miss you very much and we cannot wait for you to return home to us and complete our little family.

I love you and miss you dearly.



107 days of missing you more than words could ever express.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.