Introducing Miss Emelia to the snow

I think as soon as I finished typing yesterday about there not being any snow, it started.....

Angel kissed trees
Snowing.

We only got a dusting at our house, but across the street at Alpenglow, it was sledding time! We packed the girls up and headed on over.

Sean and Emelia
Sean and Emelia.

Sean and Autumn
Sean and Autumn. Poor little Autumn is not feeling so good, but we thought she would have fun....

Sledding
Sledding

Whoa
With her dad. That ride was scary! All that snow blowing in your face, you can hardly see!

There they go

I'm crying
One part of me feels bad for Autumn, the other part of me is laughing!!!

Autumn all by herself
We had to let Autumn do it all by herself!

Emelia
And if Autumn gets a turn, Emelia needs one too!

Silly girl
That snow suit look familiar? It was Autumn's.

Autumn crying still
Don't you find this a little humorous?

I fall down
What are you people doing to me?

Autumn bottom
Believe it or not, Autumn did have some fun.

Autumn, Cherish and Emelia
The three of us girls.

Sean and Autumn

Did you say snow

More crying

Say what
Can we do it again mom?

Until next time....

Family photo
The Jordan's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.