Who who?

We had a GIANT play date at the house today. There was a total of 13 kids under the age of four. We survived!!!

Who who
This is mine and Autumn's pumpkin.

After everyone left, I made Autumn:

Autumn Vacuuming
Clean up. Just kidding!!!!! I made a giant mess of some cous cous in the closet and Autumn was so kind as to help me get it cleaned up.

Instructions not included
Emelia can sit up on her own now. A skill Autumn didn't master until 5.5 months.

Sisters
After about 30 seconds or so, she just falls over.

Witch way?
Excuse me sir, "witch" way.......

In other news. It is getting to be that time of year- where we need to switch over to snow tires. I guess we are getting lucky again, with no snow, but the ice. That is another story.

Car in the ditch.

Until next time.

Happy Halloween!

The Jordan's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.