Pine Mountain Trail.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes, Autumn picked her own outfit. I think she looks special.

Photobucket

Photobucket
My own personal TACP guide.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
There was a lot of tornado damage on this trail.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So much personality in such a little person.

Photobucket
Pine Corn.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Don't they look the same?

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's a red leaf.

Photobucket
It's a big ole tree.

Photobucket
Sleepy girl.

Autumn helped me bake some dinner rolls.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She really likes baking. I told her we were at a point where we needed to let the dough just sit and grow. She told me that she had the perfect place to put it.

Photobucket
Next to the basil because it needs to grow too.

Photobucket
The finished product.

Photobucket
Random Roww sighting.

Photobucket
I think "skelmon" needs a witch hat.

Photobucket
My silly Millie.

We are getting ready for a trip to Gatlinburg this weekend. I hope we have a great time. I'll post about it next week. Thanks for listening.

The Jordan's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

The man in the box.