Does this thing work?

As it turns out, yes it does!

It is hard to find the time to get on here lately. With Sean home on leave and all the exploits we are always off busy with. Believe it or not, I do have some Disney stuff to post, but it takes SO long to sift through those photos that I will have to try and work on it next week when Sean gets back to work and the girls are at school. I do have the pictures mostly compiled in one place though. I have a sneak peek and will post two photos I have not posted anywhere else.

Since coming home from Disney, we are failing trying to get back on schedule. I guess that just is not going to happen until next week. Read from that what you will!

We decided late this evening to go down to the lake in our neighborhood and do some:

 photo DSC04477_zps66301dfd.jpg
Fishin. Doesn't every little princess fish in her minnie mouse dress?

 photo DSC04478_zps36c46b99.jpg
Crazy hair.

 photo DSC04483_zps955f5e04.jpg
Doesn't it look like she really knows what she is doing?

 photo DSC04484_zpsce13724d.jpg
Silly Millie. It is hard to make this girl wear her glasses after nap time. I probably should come down on her a little more sternly, but honestly, I guess I just do not feel like messing with it right now.

While we were in Florida, we met up with a very good friend, Madelyn. Madelyn gave Millie a pair of shoes.

 photo 0418131805_zps466ded1f.jpg
Autumn and Millie had a knock down drag out fight over these shoes, but Millie has claimed them, even though they would actually fit on Autumn's feet!

 photo DSC04485_zpsb45af804.jpg
Is there anything sweeter than a girl fishing with her dad?

 photo DSC04490_zpsfedbd4de.jpg
Autumn was the star student at school this week. I had an opportunity to go up to her school and watch the kids while they were outside. I noticed that Autumn is very eager to please Miss Keri, her teacher. It makes me laugh a little because she is so much like me.

 photo DSC04496_zps1a1cf7b8.jpg
Miss Alaska much? Grass Angels?

 photo DSC04497_zpsaeab34c9.jpg
She was singing. I wish I could tell you what, but it was an Autumn made song.

 photo DSC04501_zpse9da582f.jpg
She was really enjoying herself.

Before you go on thinking how everything here is always smiles, giggles and roses, I have a confession to make.....

1. During our fishing expedition, we passed by a sign. This sign has been there forever. It use to say something like "Private Access Lake. Residents Only". We didn't pay much attention to it really. We've walked by it a million times before. However! Today it said, "No fishing. Pond under maintenance. Chemicals Added." Uh oh! So our fishing ended.... abruptly!

2. Autumn stormed out of this room from which I update my blog (the computer/play room) shouting that "mommy is a baby." She was/is angry at me for asking her to be quiet. I love my child. I love my child. I love my child.

3. Sean has been home for over a month. Sean has been HOME for OVER A MONTH. SEAN HAS BEEN HOME FOR OVER A MONTH. Is that dude ever going back to work?

So there you have it!! I plan to be back on here and posting once a week beginning on Wednesday 4/24.

Here are your sneak peeks.

 photo Photoroll_zps40325262.jpg

 photo Belle_zps470b3dc8.jpg
Be our guest, be our guest!!

Until next time!

The Jordan's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.