Growth.

I've been thinking about growth this week. Millie's birthday is on Friday. It is crazy how quickly you can have a child, blink your eyes and then they are 4 (or 6!).

Whenever you leave, I have to try and remember to NOT kill all the plants. I've been trying to pay special attention to them because I'm excited to eat the fruits of our labor.

This photo was taken on April 27th.


Our tree that promises to throw shade (much needed) on our deck.

This photo was taken yesterday, May 19th.

It looks so much fuller!!


April 27th. Look at your tomatoes and Millie's sunflowers.


May 19th.


A view of the tree from the deck. It has surpassed the post.

Millie and I went for a run yesterday. I had only intended to walk, but after a half mile of walking, I felt motivated enough to run.


That is a slow time for me, but with the jogger, pretty good.


Millie playing on the swing when we were done.

We took care of somethings out and about and then walked/run to Autumn's school.


It was SO HOT!!!!!!!


The girls played out in the back until we went to the movies with your mom and dad.

We watched the Lego movie. It was pretty funny. I think your mom and I found it more entertaining than the girls.


Autumn drawing.


She is such a sweet girl. She is so excited about today (Tuesday). Today is her Author's Tea at school. She will read a book that she published herself. I will try to do a video of it for you.


What is this say you??? This is a leaf or something that Ariel brought in. What is its significance? Well, I shall tell you.

Last night, after getting the girls to bed at 730 pm. I laid down in our bed. I was feeling pretty wiped out. I was relieved to just be in the bed. About 8 pm, Millie came in the room and began to tell me that she wasn't tired. I believe I told her about 3 different times to go back to bed. Finally, she turns the corner of our bed and sees that tiny little spot on the carpet.

"Mom? What is that on the carpet?"

Me: "Millie, it is a Gary Bider. You better go to bed before it gets you."

Millie ran for her room!!!!!!! She didn't come back. How evil was that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Successful, but EVIL!!!!!!!


Autumn and Millie on Millie's birth date. Look, there is ROWW!!!


Millie 5 days old.

WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

Comments

AmandaD said…
Oh my gosh! I think that pic of Millie at 5 days old looks just like Sean.

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.