Kindergarten Graduation

I have a few things to discuss with you this evening....

First of all, Millie's birthday is on Friday. Her party is in June. Millie really, really loves Elsa from Frozen. I found this:


This cake is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! My *ahem* friends, say that I should try and make Millie this cake.

Do you remember this gem???


A birthday cake I made you while you were deployed.

Yeah, if that is my best artistic feat at making a cake, uhm.............. Millie is in trouble!!!!!

On to Autumn's Author's Tea at school yesterday.


She was cute as a button!





After the singing, each child sat in front of the class and read a book they wrote, illustrated and published.


Here is Autumn.

Once everyone finished reading, each child was called up to receive a packet.


Mrs Irvin told Autumn that she loved her.

Autumn's packet had:


Completion of Kindergarten.


The Citizen Award.


An excellent reading certificate.


Autumn and her friend Kaleigh.


Silly faces!!!!


Autumn and Camri.


Mrs Blanton, Autumn and Mrs Irvin.


Random thought/picture. Google really does know what/where/when I'm doing things!!!!!!!!!!!!


I love running. I hate running. I hate/love running. Oh my goodness! It is so freaking hot! The girls weigh a thousand pounds! Will it ever stop!!


Millie had ballet today and we discovered that she requires makeup for the recital. I've enlisted the help of a local friend. She is going to show me how to do some makeup magic. Thank goodness because I really am clueless when it comes to makeup.


Autumn finally photo bombed Millie back!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHA

While I sit here and write this to you, I had my youtube account up to post the videos in my blog for you and this video came up:


I was already just missing you and then that came up. I just don't want to do it again. It is my prayer every night that something will change and you will not have to go. I know it is foolish to think it will happen, but maybe, maybe?

To close, I will share a family picture for you. I feel like this accurately represent each one of us girls. I think you know who is who.

Your current wife and favorite airman. xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.