Spring cleaning

I never understood the importance of spring cleaning until I moved to Alaska.

You really have to do it here!

Sean and I (mostly Sean have been doing a lot of work), but Dingo has been helping too.



Cleaning up the yard.

I cleaned the first story windows on the outside while the girls did the inside downstairs windows:




They did a really good job.

When it was time to do the outside windows on the second story, I really had to enlist Sean to do it.

I just knew with my broken collar bone, I wasn't going to be able to do it.


So Sean did the outside while I did the inside.


Inside windows means cleaning the blinds. UGH!


At least the windows are easy enough to clean.


We are planning to put a tree out there to block the view of the nieghbors house in front of us.

We are also planning to put some cafe shutters in these windows eventually. We want the light from the top of the window, but want privacy from people walking on the sidewalk.

I think it will look great.


I ran 3 miles and am getting really close to precancer times!


Sean planted my flowers for me.

Did you know hanging baskets in Alaska are ridiculously expensive?

I'm talking $45 and up for tiny, nothing special hanging baskets!

No thank you, we'll do it ourselves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.