Day 8 Good bye Washington, Hello Boise!

Day 8 is upon us and it is time to get rolling again. I'm sad. I'd rather stay here than drive anymore, but we must get going.

Day 8
I guess the weather matched my mood.

Photobucket
At least it is pretty here. Can we come back and go white water rafting?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Autumn getting out to stretch her legs. I don't really care that she is barefoot and in her PJ's.

Photobucket
Some of the towns we drove through were really interesting.

Photobucket
They had pretty flowers and murals.

Photobucket
The water seemed really high to me.

Photobucket
We still have mountains.

Photobucket
Again, still cloudy.

Photobucket
We started the day off at 730 am and stopped in Boise, Idaho at 7 pm. We saw 1 deer, at ton of apple trees. We stayed at the Motel 6 (not my favorite place) and I remember there was some sort of struggle over what to eat for dinner, but now I barely remember what we ate. It was BBQ of some sort.

Can you believe this trip is still going? Me either.

The Jordan's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.