Awesome Wednesday!!

SO at 4 am this morning, when Autumn woke me up, I got the greatest news. You will be home on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited about that. Autumn has been talking to complete strangers about you. They keep asking me if Autumn is calling them daddy and I'm like no genius... she is talking about HER daddy!!!

I am running around now taking care of last minute things in preparation for you coming home. You know, like get rid of contraband from the fridge and pantry (soda, processed food, etc....)!!! Other than that, just normal house work. I need to pick up your coffee and head to the grocery store. We have church tonight, thank goodness, it will help keep my mind off of everything.

From what I hear from the other wives, a lot of us will be at the airport on Friday. I love you and miss you dearly.

On to the pictures.

Snow man
Our neighbors (across the street) built this snowman. They got orders to Luke AFB and I'm super jealous!!

Autumn the bottom
Autumn looking at the snow.

Autumn and the snowman.
Thinking about stuff and things.

Parfait
For dessert we had a strawberry parfait. Autumn loved it!

Yummy
MMMMMMM

Safe travels to you my love. Your favorite wife and airman. xoxo

All smiles
122 days of waiting to build a snowman with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.