It's just another Manic Monday.

I am feeling super bummed out right now that you are not coming home this week. I just do not have a whole lot to say today. I don't want to hear that it is just another week. After all this time, "just another week" feels like torture.

I am not having any contractions now. Autumn and I are going to keep our normal routine this week, but instead of working out, I am going to read at the gym or shower.

I hope that you are finally flying out.

I'll post about the Reindeer Run tomorrow.

I love you.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

**UPDATE** I felt bad I didn't put any photos on this post, so here go some old ones.

Photobucket
Thinking man.

Photobucket
The Autumnator.

Photobucket
One of my favorite photos from this camping trip.

Photobucket
120 days of missing out on dancing with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.