The Running of the Reindeer.

Let me start off by saying that I have no idea where in the world you are, but that is OK. I'd rather complain about that then you are still stuck on your FOB. I hope you made it to Bagram last night since I haven't heard from you. This week is just going to creep by for me I just know it.

Today is 28 weeks = 7 months. I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone by. I also cannot believe there are only 12 weeks left and we haven't even started the new room yet. No crib, no paint, no name for New Human. We are going to be so busy when you get home!!

28 Weeks NH2.
My belly is really starting to grow!

28 weeks with NH2
It does feel a little weird that I am posting pictures of myself with my belly all hanging out, but I want you to see new human!!

Yesterday I did exactly as I said I would. When I got to the gym, I dropped Autumn off and headed to the locker room. I took a really long hot shower and fixed my hair. Miss Thea said I looked so refreshed afterwords. I think today at the gym I'm planning to read and eat cookies!!! Something about that just feels so wrong, but until I get the all clear from the doctor and you are home, I'm not taking any chances!!

On to the Reindeer!!

That morning Autumn was a total basket case!

Moses Autumn
Sometimes, I am not sure where she gets the idea to do certain things, but she keeps me pretty well entertained.

We met up with Jenny at her house and took one vehicle. We made a bad error though- we should have left much sooner to get a spot down on the sidewalk to view the races better.

Heading downtown
Putting the girls in the double stroller.

Unhappy Autumn
Autumn wasn't a happy camper about it, but once we got moving, she was fine. I just had to laugh about Izzy- all you could see on her was her eyes!!!

Running of the Reindeer
This is the only picture I got of the actual race. I had Autumn on my shoulders so that she could see what was going on and I just couldn't hold the camera and everything else too. I wish you could have listened to her response to the people running from the reindeer, it was hilarious and the people around us were giggling too.

It reminded me of taking Autumn to the reindeer farm where she did this:
Running with the reindeer
The reindeer getting close enough to check her out and Autumn:

I'm outta here
Forget this!!! I am out of here!!!! Autumn was making these noises like she was generally concerned for the people running from the Reindeer. I have to wonder exactly what thoughts were going through her mind!

After the people and Reindeer ran by, we decided to head out. Izzy was in total melt down mode and we weren't going to get any better a place to look. Autumn and I did the tourist thing and stopped to take a few photos.

Cherish and Autumn
Not sure what that worried look was for and she wouldn't keep her hat on. I think I may have overdressed her- it was almost 30 out.

Mom, do you see that guy behind us?
OK, that look on her face is hilarious. You think she knows that isn't a real animal?

Carhartt Moose and Autumn
We stopped just outside the Army Navy store, Autumn kept hollering "Moose!" I think that is what that guy is- in his Carhartt overalls.

I love you and miss you dearly. I cannot wait to see you again.

Your favorite Wife and Airman. xoxo

A single tear
121 days of crying without you (only a single tear though!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.