Getting ready.

We are getting ready for Easter and for new human. It is hard to believe that new human will be born next month.

I recently purchased the baby bedding. We still need to buy a crib. The room hasn't been cleaned out yet, it still has a queen sized bed in it, not sure what we are doing with that. Anyway, we have received a few outfits for her, but I'll have to go out soon and get a ward robe going. I gave all of Autumn's clothes to my sister, Sarah. Sarah sent some back, but Autumn was born in the dead of winter and new human will be born in summer.

We recently got a book case for Autumn's room. I am going to buy another one for NH2's room and put it in her closet. Here are some pictures of Sean and Autumn putting the book case together.

Helping
Autumn's idea of help, isn't exactly helpful!

More Helping
She pretty much held down that spot for Sean.

Angel girl
Autumn looking so angelic.

Autumn is STILL recovering from the flu. She has been suffering from a terrible diaper rash. I guess when Sean looked it up, it was on the mild end of diaper rashes, but it was the worst one Autumn ever had. She was walking funny and to change her diaper seems like torture. I've been letting her run around diaper free as much as possible and the best progress we've made at potty training is Autumn peeing right in front of her toilet instead of in it. ARGH!!

I had my 32 week appointment this week and Sean stayed home with Autumn. The doctor asked me if I was sure I was having a girl. The baby's heart rate was in the low 130's. I think it is funny when people ask you if you are sure, how can you be sure until the baby is here.....

When I got home from the doctor I heard Autumn upstairs crying. Sean said, you might want to go and talk to her, she is upset. I went to check on Autumn and she looked like this:

Bump on the head
Apparently, she fell down the stairs and knocked her head pretty good. She was upset that I wasn't home. Poor girl.

Here is to hoping that this week is better for Autumn than the last few.

This weekend- There will be a Easter Egg hunt on base, an Easter Egg hunt in our front yard, we are going to have Easter Dinner with Jenny and today we are going to decorate eggs with Angie/Riley and Jenny/Izzy. Cannot wait to show you pictures of this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.