Emelia's First Feeding.

Emelia turned four months old a few days ago. That seems kind of crazy. I waited for Sean to return home, but I knew that I wanted to start Emelia out on some cereal. Saturday we went and picked Sean up from the airport and on Sunday evening,

You talking to me?
We got Emelia all set up for:

A bite.
Her first bite.

Autumn
Autumn did most of the feeding.

Autumn feeding Emelia
She thought it was fun, Emelia on the other hand....

Here, take it.
Was interested in eating, but.....

Not so thrilled
I think she wanted something a little more flavorful. I think we'll keep at it.

On another note, we've been having some strange weather. On Sunday, it snowed. It didn't stick at our elevation (pretty much melted on contact), but it stayed in the mountains.

Sunset.
A pretty sunset. We decided to pack the girls up,

I scare me.
In their snow suits

In her snowsuit.

Mean mug
And head for the hills.

Snow.
We went to Alpenglow, but there wasn't snow on the side we were on. We looked across for it though.

Snow, Snow.
Before we know it, it will be

Anchorage.
Here.

For now, we'll enjoy 30 degree temperatures, gusty winds and

Spider book
Look forward to a gary bider Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.