We miss you.

Getting up at 0500 hours to take you to the airport is not what I call a good time. It was so sad to see Autumn cry. I know she thinks that the airport means you will be away for a long time. I did my best to explain to her that it would be a very short trip and that you'd be home before the week was out. She did calm down, but it nearly broke my heart. I know it made you sad too. I'm dreading deployment when it happens again.

I took the girls to the park this afternoon. When I downloaded my pictures, I realized that I had some photos I hadn't shared yet. So here goes it!

Pineapples
For Julie.

Cute Autumn
I should comment that we missed out on a nice summer this year thanks to all the rain, but this September has been spectacular! Nice sunshine, 60 + degrees and we've been doing our best to enjoy it.

Beautiful Emelia
Beautiful Emelia.

Tire swing
Autumn swinging on the tire swing.

Besides enjoying summer, we've enjoyed a few good meals. Case in point:

PTL
Pork Tenderloin. It was so good!

Speaking of good........ Our neighbor (Derek) bought himself something very special.....

Candy Van
His Free Candy van!! He was so excited to make this find. It is a 1982 something or other and his dirt bike fits in the back of it perfectly. I guess we will have to keep a closer eye on:

Autumn bike
Autumn bottom!

With Tyra
Oh boy, the van was a hit with both of the girls. Tyra told me it was her mom's car and Amanda immediately denied it and told Tyra not to tell people that! Tyra then told me she could fit ALL of her toys in the van! How funny!

After Autumn and Tyra played a little while, we made our trek over to the park.

Autumn on a bike

With some sun

Close up

ARGH!
Crazy girl!

Look at her hair.
Do you see her hair?

Autumn wasn't the only one having fun. Emelia had a turn on the slide too.

I scare me
"I scare me!"

At the top.
My only real mistake here was not thinking ahead. Autumn really almost did push Emelia down the slide. Guess I should have taken that into consideration.

At the bottom
I assure you Emelia made it down safely.

Emelia, Watch out!
Oh but wait a minute. Who is that behind you Emelia? Watch out!

Here she comes.
Autumn was surprisingly careful not to hit Emelia.

Kisses
And as usual, very loving to her sister (giving her kisses).

Cherish
Me.

Going up

Dead hang

I did it
I did it!

Coloroa
Coloroa. It is actually a Lemur, but Autumn calls it her "Coloroa".

Smiles

All around
I guess now is a good time as any to tell you. I put Autumn down for her nap today at the normal time thinking she would sleep well since she was up so early to take you to the airport, but she only slept for an hour. She woke up crying and I noticed that she has a runny nose. I'm going to give her some medicine tonight and hope that she sleeps well. Believe it or not, I think she is cutting a tooth. At least she is smiling and is happy now!

Emelia
So is Emelia. Man she loves to grab her feet. I wish I was that flexible.

Emelia and Coloroa

Eating it
Give me food people! Can't you see I'll eat ANYTHING!

Emelia and Izzy
Why hello Izzy!

She liked it
I guess both our girls like dogs!

We

Miss

You

One is the loneliest number
One is the loneliest number.

Your Favorite Wife and Airman.

I love you and miss you already.

Comments

cherishjord said…
PS. Derek says you're not allowed to drive his sweet van, it is too nice for you!! :-)
Krystal said…
HUGS Lady!!! The week will be over before you know it!! But on the brighter side of things...I am CRACKING up at the picture of Little Miss Thing on the top of the slide!!! TOO CUTE!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.