One little girl gone bad!

Emelia has headbands. It is no secret in this house that my girls are bald as little people. If Emelia didn't wear a headband, people would call her a boy. Since Emelia is wearing headbands now, Autumn wants stuff in her hair too. Autumn has bows, since she has hair now, but she wants what Emelia has. I have been placing Emelia's headbands on the top of my entertainment center and then become exasperated when I see Autumn with them.

Alert ** Wife Moment **

I thought Sean was taking them down and giving them to Autumn until one day, I stumbled upon this!

Going up
This method wasn't quite yeilding the results she wanted, so she:

Something ot stand on
Moved the phone (that Grandma Jordan sent her by the way) over to step on it and give it another go.

In the end,
Strong arm it
She just strong armed it and made it to the top. I did my best not to startle her, but when I got her attention, she knew she was wrong.

HELP ME!
You think she is worried about a spanking????

Look at Emelia
Once I got Autumn on solid ground, she proceeds to put Emelia's headbands around her neck like a necklace (look at Emelia!!!).

Now as far as punishment goes, in true Jordan fashion:

Push
:-) Might I just suggest that you do your best not to get into trouble with Technical Sergeant Jordan!!!!! He even makes:

Push ups for girls
Little girls push when they get out of line. And everyone wonders why Autumn has such buff arms??!!! One of the rewards to being Sean's daughters though:

Smiles
Checking out a HMWWV.

LIp gloss
This just cracked me up because seriously, who brings lip gloss and check blush brush with them every where they go?? Let us not forget about the head bands.

Hanging in the HMWVV
Emelia's turn to drive!

Dancing
Jamming to Autumn's music.

I scare me
Because this picture cracks me up, I decided to share it with you.

After having fun in the HMWWV's we headed to Six Mile Chalet Park near Sean's work. I got a few photos.

Emelia angellic
Isn't she a little angel.

Emelia laughing at her sister.
Laughing at Autumn.

Autumn marching
Autumn and her Dylan bear. I guess she has been missing him a lot lately. She's been lugging her bear around quite a bit and she did name it, "Dylan Bear." I love Dylan bear because he smells like chocolate!!

We've been keeping busy without you here Sean. I love you and miss you something awful. Saturday isn't going to get here fast enough if you ask me.

Your Favorite wife and airman. xoxo

Dylan bear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowzilla.

Playing with fire.

With Crisis comes clarity.